On the Journey With My Chosen One!

I am sure you might wonder why I call her chosen rather than adopted.... well, adopted is just her physical condition, CHOSEN is what we both are to be a family together! God is so rich in His Blessings, and He has chosen each of us from before the time we were knit in our mother's womb to be a FOREVER family! How BIG is that? How BIG is our God!?! Thank you for following our journey and for praying for us as we wait and continue to grow in the love of God! -- Blessings!



Liliana's Verses

Matthew 17:20 - " ... For truly I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain: "Move from here to there", and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you."




Zephaniah 3:17 - The Lord your God is with you. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.




Proverbs 3:5-6 ~ Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.




Jeremiah 29:11 ~ For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


Friday, June 18, 2010

Prayers & Thanks

Hello All! Thank you for your woverwhelming offering of prayers for me this week. I have certainly felt them and needed them! There have been some adoption news this week. I stil can not go into a lot of detail, but I have been considering a particular child and also considering changing countries. Both of these are two completely seperate roads and I hae to decide which is the best road for me and above all for this sweet little girl! I am still looking at both roads, trying to determine which is the path that God would have me to take! It has been a very difficult week, but God has been so faithful through it all! Please continue to pray that God will show me the path that He would have me take, b/c this is entirely in His hands! Additionally, my eyes have been opened even more this week for the children around the world who are in orphanages. I firmly believe God has a home for each one of those sweet children, please pray that they find their forever families soon!Thank you for your prayers and I will update again when I have more information on which path I choose. In the meantime, please just pray, pray, pray! Blessings!!