On the Journey With My Chosen One!

I am sure you might wonder why I call her chosen rather than adopted.... well, adopted is just her physical condition, CHOSEN is what we both are to be a family together! God is so rich in His Blessings, and He has chosen each of us from before the time we were knit in our mother's womb to be a FOREVER family! How BIG is that? How BIG is our God!?! Thank you for following our journey and for praying for us as we wait and continue to grow in the love of God! -- Blessings!



Liliana's Verses

Matthew 17:20 - " ... For truly I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain: "Move from here to there", and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you."




Zephaniah 3:17 - The Lord your God is with you. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.




Proverbs 3:5-6 ~ Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.




Jeremiah 29:11 ~ For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


Saturday, July 17, 2010

Where Am I Now?

Well, I just got back from a very wonderful "low key" visit with my Mom and South Florida family! It was so nice to not have any agendas, if we felt like doing something we did, and if we didn't feel like doing anything, we didn't! A vacation can't get any better than that, can it?!?

While I was away, the Executive Director for my agency did meet with the Peruvian Gov't and God answered so many prayers while he was there! Praise the Lord from whom all blessings flow! I can't go into a lot of details, but GOD is working! Now I know you are all wondering, "So what does that mean for you?" "When are you going to get your sweet little girl?"..... all I can say is hopefully soon! I still do not have a match, I am still working on that. And here is my latest and probably strongest prayer request.....

There is a mountain so huge, and it needs moving! All I have is a mustard seed of faith, (thank goodness those things are so little b/c I am not sure I could have any more faith somedays!) but, I am choosing FAITH in God! PLEASE PRAY for God's will to be done in bringing me the child He has for me! I have to be honest, I am growing weary in the WAITING, we all know I am not very good at it to begin with! PLEASE pray for God's speed in this process and that He will bring me my sweet child really soon! Also, I have some decisions to make regarding work (well my second job) and these are based on when I will get to go to Peru! Please pray that God will give me the wisdome to know what to do.

Thank you for praying, I still need lots of prayers! I don't even know how to express what I need you to pray for, but God knows what I need! And, above all, please pray for my sweet little girl, God already knows who she is! Pray for her protection, her healing, her spirit and for her to have resiliency! I am so ready to have her, but for now she is in God's hands, and I know HE IS ABLE to care for her!

"It is not by might, not by power, but by MY SPIRIT says the Lord" Zechariah 3:6