On the Journey With My Chosen One!

I am sure you might wonder why I call her chosen rather than adopted.... well, adopted is just her physical condition, CHOSEN is what we both are to be a family together! God is so rich in His Blessings, and He has chosen each of us from before the time we were knit in our mother's womb to be a FOREVER family! How BIG is that? How BIG is our God!?! Thank you for following our journey and for praying for us as we wait and continue to grow in the love of God! -- Blessings!



Liliana's Verses

Matthew 17:20 - " ... For truly I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain: "Move from here to there", and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you."




Zephaniah 3:17 - The Lord your God is with you. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.




Proverbs 3:5-6 ~ Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.




Jeremiah 29:11 ~ For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wandering in the Wilderness

This has been such a very frustraring week! Things haven't gone as I had hoped and I am still waiting on information that I don't have! However, God has been answering my prayers! I am sure you all know this, but even when God's answer is NO, he was still faithful to answer the prayers of our hearts! Sometimes it is really difficult for us to accept His answer when it isn't always YES. And, while I have always known this, and God has told me NO on multiple other occasions, this week's NO was still very difficult! My heart has been sad and heavy this week! But, God has and will continue to give me the strength I need for today! Here's another truth.... the strength that God gives us is like the Manna he gave the Israelites while they were in the wilderness. He only gave them enough Manna for that day, perhaps our portion of strength is like that Manna, otherwose we might not have need to trust him for the "Manna" the next day! And, while I am feeling very much like I am in the "desert place" God is still providing the "Manna" that I need for each day! And, with the 20/20 hindsight that the Israelites didn't have, I know my "Promise Land" is on the horizon! My prayer is that I will listen to God and not have to wander in this "wilderness" for 40 years!

Thank you for your continued prayers1 Please continue to pray as I meet with the Executive Director, International Program Director and my Sweet Social Worker this week to determine what exactly is the best plan of action to take at this point in my journey. Unfortunately, we may be re-visiting the idea of changing countries, which I am not certain I want to do! But, this is God's Journey and He is in control! Please pray for God's wisdom, will and His strength to endure! And YES, she is worth all the waiting that I have to do! Please pray for my sweet little girl while she waits for all the "grown ups" to get everything worked out! Pray for God's protection, provision and will for her as well!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING!" Proverbs 3:5