On the Journey With My Chosen One!

I am sure you might wonder why I call her chosen rather than adopted.... well, adopted is just her physical condition, CHOSEN is what we both are to be a family together! God is so rich in His Blessings, and He has chosen each of us from before the time we were knit in our mother's womb to be a FOREVER family! How BIG is that? How BIG is our God!?! Thank you for following our journey and for praying for us as we wait and continue to grow in the love of God! -- Blessings!



Liliana's Verses

Matthew 17:20 - " ... For truly I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain: "Move from here to there", and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you."




Zephaniah 3:17 - The Lord your God is with you. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.




Proverbs 3:5-6 ~ Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.




Jeremiah 29:11 ~ For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Beautiful Start

Today was a beautiful start to 2011. Church this morning was great! It was good to be home and back in the choir. I love worship through song! It is a great avenue for me to tell my Jesus just how much I love Him! But, it also challenges me! Sometimes, the words to the songs are so profound that I either have to mean them or shut my mouth! And, sometimes, I have to sing them until I do mean them! This morning, this song was the "Hallmark Card" that just said what I couldn't put to words:

I will never be the same again,
I can never return, I've closed the door.
I will walk apart, I'll run the race
And I will never be the same again.

I will never be the same again,
I can never return, I've closed the door.
I will walk apart, I'll run the race
And I will never be the same again.

Fall like fire, soak like rain,
Flow like mighty waters, again and again.
Sweep away the darkness, burn away the chaff,
And let a flame burn to glorify Your name.

There are higher heights, there are deeper seas,
Whatever you need to do, Lord do in me.
The Glory of God fills my life,
And I will never be the same again.

Fall like fire, soak like rain,
Flow like mighty waters, again and again.
Sweep aways the darkness, burn away the chaff
And let a flame burn to glorify Your name.

Fall like fire, soak like rain,
Flow like mighty waters, again and again.
Sweep away the darkness, burn away the chaff,
And let a flame burn to glorify Your name.

I will never be the same again,
I can never return, I've closed the door.
I will walk the path, I will run the race
And I will never be the same again.
And I will never be the same again.
And I will never be the same again.

I am so thankful for the songs God gives us that just speak what it is on our hearts that we are not able to express! This journey that I am on, He has brought me through, and yes, I have closed the door on the "old me", He and I are about to embark on an even greater journey in 2011! You see, 2011 is when my sweet Liliana comes home! I am so excited! But, as with any journey, choices will have to be made to TRUST Him and to SEE what He is doing! I am excited to see what He has for us this year!

Please continue to pray for Liliana and me on our journey! Today is a bittersweet day. My sweet baby girl has a birthday today.... but I would love nothing more than to have delivered her gift to her in person! But, soon, I will get to celebrate all her other birthdays with her! I am so thankful that her caregivers and those in the home love her and take such great care of her! I know that they will cherish this last birthday with her, as they have celebrated all her birthdays with her. I am glad that they get one more with her! Sad for me, but so very glad for these beautiful people who have loved her and cared for her, her entire life! Happy Birthday baby girl! Mommy loves you!

Thank you for continuing to pray! And, may you all have a Beautiful Start to 2011!