On the Journey With My Chosen One!

I am sure you might wonder why I call her chosen rather than adopted.... well, adopted is just her physical condition, CHOSEN is what we both are to be a family together! God is so rich in His Blessings, and He has chosen each of us from before the time we were knit in our mother's womb to be a FOREVER family! How BIG is that? How BIG is our God!?! Thank you for following our journey and for praying for us as we wait and continue to grow in the love of God! -- Blessings!



Liliana's Verses

Matthew 17:20 - " ... For truly I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain: "Move from here to there", and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you."




Zephaniah 3:17 - The Lord your God is with you. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.




Proverbs 3:5-6 ~ Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.




Jeremiah 29:11 ~ For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Last Post from Peru.... Take Two!

Thank you all so much for your thoughts, prayers and encouragements for today! We all know that I do not do surprises very well and apparently my child is her Mother's daughter because she wasn't real fond of it either! Last night was one of the most terrible airport experiences of my life! And, it was the officials at the airport telling me that this was the fault of my SW, etc.... actually, it turns out that it just depends on who you ask aobut this law! I guess kind of like the US everyone has their own interpretation.... unfortunately the two necessary parties weren't in agreement with this and I was caught in the middle! After talking with the National Adoption officials this morning, who were incredibly supportive and agreed that this document wasn't really necessary...... but said, just go on and have it done.... which was my opinion too! Whatever they want, i will do! Oh, but it was a crazy night with very little sleep and very little rest today! But, thanks be to God for making a way! We were able to come back to the IMB Guesthouse and stay another day, and they have been wonderful in helping me get what I needed. He also provided my wonderful Peruvian SW who I rolled out of bed this morning, and she kept on keeping on until the job was done! While last night's events at the airport were no surprise to God, they sure were to me, but I am glad that He had it all taken care of.... even the sweet Austin family who I woke up at 11:30 last night for help! What wonderful friends they have been to me while here!

So, in just a minute, I wake up my Precious Peruvian to start the madness all over again! PLEASE pray for her, last night she did pretty well considering, but it was very traumatic for her, and we reached a new level of Category 5 Meltdown..... actually so did Mamá. And, poor Mom (Grammie) she has had enough Internaitonal experience for her lifetime..... so PLEASE pray that all goes well tonight and that we can actually get on the plane and come home! Pleae pray for smooth flights and that Little Bit has one more reserve of resiliency left in her!!!
Love & Blessings!