On the Journey With My Chosen One!

I am sure you might wonder why I call her chosen rather than adopted.... well, adopted is just her physical condition, CHOSEN is what we both are to be a family together! God is so rich in His Blessings, and He has chosen each of us from before the time we were knit in our mother's womb to be a FOREVER family! How BIG is that? How BIG is our God!?! Thank you for following our journey and for praying for us as we wait and continue to grow in the love of God! -- Blessings!



Liliana's Verses

Matthew 17:20 - " ... For truly I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain: "Move from here to there", and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you."




Zephaniah 3:17 - The Lord your God is with you. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.




Proverbs 3:5-6 ~ Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.




Jeremiah 29:11 ~ For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quick Update!

Wow! What a busy but great week this one has been! Monday we started Music therapy and my Precious One LOVED it! She was completely enamored with the guitar that the therapist had and she even got to touch it and strum it..... she would have done anything for one more song! She did great though in her evaluation, and tomorrow we start working on some different areas for her! She has already picked up some English words, and doing several things she wasn't doing a week ago! Bravo! She has also learned that all things that fall on the floor go to Mia..... in fact when she dropped a Cheerio the other day, she called for Mia to come get it! Too funny! We are doing great and while Mamá wasn't sure she was going to make it past Wednesday, God sent in reinforcements! Friends who said, Hey! Let's go to the park and dinner! So, Thursday started looking better! My Precious Peruvian is doing great! In fact, she is doing so well in the attachment area that she has started testing the waters! (This is a good thing, it means that she is trusting me enough to test me) We are finally on a schedule, well mostly! Last week she got up at 5:30 4 mornings in a row... so Mamá finally decides she needs to get with the 5:30am program, went to bed really early Wednesday night..... and wouldn't you know it?!? Little Bit slept until 8:00 the next morning! That is ok! I think we both needed the sleep that night! This week was spent trying to work out insurance and chasing others' mistakes! Oh, I had to give a LOT of grace this week to others, and I was struggling! It seems that the Lord had me on a paper chase this week.... not sure why, but my patience sure was tested! But, even though I was frustrated, God gave me the strength to move on through! I don't understand it, but I guess sometimes challenges are put in our path to keep us depending on Him for our strength! I realized real quick this week, that I can't do everything on my own, I have to depend on Him! This weekend we got to enjoy a birthday party, dinner with friends and today we got to go to Church again! Today we went to her Sunday School class and she loved it! Mamá stayed the whole time and then waited to see how long she would stay after the Sunday School hour. We stayed all the way through church too, of course in her class! She did fantastic! And, this evening I said we are going back to church to hear some music (Our children's choir did a great job with their musical!) and she was ready to go! Thank you Lord that my sweet one loves Your house, please may this always be so!! Please continue to pray for my Precious Peruvian and me as we journey together!Thank you for your continued prayers!! I have some more blogging to do, some things that God is laying on my heart, but no more time tonight! Hopefully tomorrow I will get to write about what is on my heart... it is "The Blessing"!
Blessings!