On the Journey With My Chosen One!

I am sure you might wonder why I call her chosen rather than adopted.... well, adopted is just her physical condition, CHOSEN is what we both are to be a family together! God is so rich in His Blessings, and He has chosen each of us from before the time we were knit in our mother's womb to be a FOREVER family! How BIG is that? How BIG is our God!?! Thank you for following our journey and for praying for us as we wait and continue to grow in the love of God! -- Blessings!



Liliana's Verses

Matthew 17:20 - " ... For truly I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain: "Move from here to there", and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you."




Zephaniah 3:17 - The Lord your God is with you. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.




Proverbs 3:5-6 ~ Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.




Jeremiah 29:11 ~ For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Exhausted!

Wow! It has been a whirlwind of a week! Starting with our trip to Machu Pichu on Sunday, birth certificate on Monday, delayed flights on Tuesday and Immigration today! Wow! Are we there yet?!?!?!? Needless to say, we were EXHAUSTED by the time we got to our hotel today and we all took about a 4 hour nap! I hope we can all sleep tongiht, but I have a feeling it won't be a problem for any of us!

Today, we got her Peruvian passport! Here getting a passport is very different than home! We brought all her paperwork, gave it to the appropriate people, paid the appropriate fees and Voila! 2 1/2 hours later we had a passport! Amazing, to say the least! Anyhow, the funny thing is that the Immigration Office is in the Center of a parking garage! It just made Mom and I laugh! I laughed and told our SW how this would NEVER happen in the US! You have to have an approved appointment letter to do ANYTHING with Immigration in the US and you don't get a choice about when you go, you go when they tell you to go, etc.... she thought that was strange!:-) Well, there are some benefits to living in other countries after all! :-)

Well after a very long morning, we got some lunch and came back to the hotel to rest a bit.... we all needed a nap! We haven't left the hotel tonight! I think it is safe to say we have all been a little overstimulated the last 4 days! Tomorrow, we go to see the Embassy Doctor. PLEASE pray for this to go well! The last visit with a Dr. did not go over very well with her, so I am asking for some more prayers of resiliency!! Thank you! Also, please pray for her Visa to be done on Monday! I found out today that Friday wasn't going to be a possiblitly in being done with the Visa.... and that the earliest would be Monday, possibly even Tuesday! PLEASE pray for Monday and for some wise assertiveness on my part! They have completed other families' Visas in one day, there is no reason at all mine should take 3..... so please pray that I will be wise in my assertiveness as I politely tell them on Friday that we have flights scheduled for Monday night, and we REALLY don't need to have to change them! We have come this far, please pray that our own Embassy doesn't hold us up even longer!!! :-)

Today, I am thanking God for His wisdom and protection and some rest! I am praying with you all for all those who have had damage or loss of everything in the tornadoes from today! Someone please update me on the status of things in the Hoover/Pelham area.... I think last I heard, everything was ok, but this storm sounds like it has affected SO many! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers! Sorry, no pics again today.... we are at a hotel right now with really slow WiFi! We will be changing hotels on Friday.... this one has WAY BETTER WiFi and I will post some pics!
Love and Blessings to you all!