On the Journey With My Chosen One!

I am sure you might wonder why I call her chosen rather than adopted.... well, adopted is just her physical condition, CHOSEN is what we both are to be a family together! God is so rich in His Blessings, and He has chosen each of us from before the time we were knit in our mother's womb to be a FOREVER family! How BIG is that? How BIG is our God!?! Thank you for following our journey and for praying for us as we wait and continue to grow in the love of God! -- Blessings!



Liliana's Verses

Matthew 17:20 - " ... For truly I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain: "Move from here to there", and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you."




Zephaniah 3:17 - The Lord your God is with you. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.




Proverbs 3:5-6 ~ Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.




Jeremiah 29:11 ~ For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Speechless, AGAIN!

Again, today, all I can say is WOW! My sweet one continues to be a surprise to EVERYONE! Two psychologist, the Directors of her home, my Social Worker, all of her caregivers and even ME! Thank you all for the prayers and please just keep them coming! They are working! God is so incredibly faithful! Everyday I wear my "mustard seed" as a reminder, that even a faith that small can move HUGE mountains! Well, He moved HUGE mountain to put my sweetie and I together and HE has moved even BIGGER mountains to bridge our hearts together! Today, the director told me that she woke up asking for Mamá! WOW! I am not really sure how often that happens, but honestly, it is just a conintuation of this miracle God has done! Today was another beautiful God show of His love! She was so excited to see me from the minute I got there! We played and played and played some more! Everytime she ate, she allowed me to feed her! She freely gave me hugs and kisses and sang with me! She has an amazing talent, honestly... not just a biased Mom here! Today we were walking in the courtyard area and it is a cobblestone area... to make the time a little more intereting I made up a song! This is not a song she would know nor a tune she had heard before, completely made up..... after the first time through, she could sing the WHOLE thing WITH ME!! WOW!! Amazing! She allows me to hold her hand everywhere we go and she always has me in her sights! She tells me things, I don't really always understand them, but she tries really hard to tell me about things.... this doesn't happen a lot, so each time she makes an attempt is a small miracle in and of itself! Today, while I was sitting on the ground putting my shoes back on, the director was taking some pictures of us, and she hear my little one say "Quiero a Mamá".... "I love Mama!" Oh my what that will do to a new Mama's heart, let me just tell you! So, again today, and I am sure I am leaving out a ton of things, God decided to put on another show! I could really get used to these God Shows, they are the BEST thing out there! Thank you for your continued prayers. Tomorrow, will be a different day for her and she will be put in a different situation, please pray that she will ocntinue to feel secure with me and trust me and that she will do well with the changes that tomorrow will bring in her routine! Please continue to pray for our bonding and for her to have resiliency! Please also pray for God to give me wisdom, strength and courage in the days ahead. I am telling you, your prayers are working! I was able to tell my SW and the direcotr that all of this is nothing but a miracle of God.... and because they can barely believe their eyes and ears, they KNOW it is of HIM and HIM alone! So, again, thank you for the prayers and please continue to lift us up! God is so incredibly FAITHFUL! I hope that you are able to see His faithfulness in our journey!Oh, there is a song in my heart today! Blessings!